nuffnang

    Thursday, December 16, 2010

    about me?????????????check this out



    i got a tag from a friend and he asked me to answer these questions honestly...
    1- WHERE IS YOUR CELL PHONE?
    it's in front of me right now...i just bought it last 3 months :D

    2-RELATIONSHIP?
    with who?????
    the creator,ALLAH the Almighty,
    family..friends..
    right now,no special one...'wink'


    3-YOUR HAIR?

    shiny black!haha
    not too short or too long~


    4-WORK?

    not yet!!
    i'm still a student....taking medicine couse
    work..maybe 10 years later


    5-YOUR SISTERS?
    i got 4 sisters in my siblings including me...the first one is at UNIMAS...she's taking art and design...the 4th daughter is at 2ndry school...and the youngest one is at standard 4...


    6-FEVERET THING?
    my laptop.....love to surf internet....
    finish my assignment..blogging :p

    7-DREAM LAST NIGHT?
    owh, a lot of story to tell here...
    what i remembered was about my friend and my teacher were fighting at my old school..
    that sounds so funny

    8-FEVERET DRINK?
    horlick ice....carrot susu....muuuuahhhh!!!

    9-DREAM CAR?
    the latest car when i want to buy the car in the future...

    10-SHOES?
    heels......wedges....owh...
    i like!!!!!

    11-FEARS?
    to do something or make decision that can make the others sad...or feel unfair...
    oh no...i don't like this part~


    12-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 10 YEARS?
    a good muslimah and wife....(ehem!!!!when i'm going to marry???)
    a successful doctor in the future..insyallah
    a good daughter....take care of my parents,family
    a good person....everything!!!!i feel good


    13-WHO DID YOU HANG OUT WITH LAST WEEK?
    my siblings...we went to kota bharu,kelantan


    14-WHAT ARE YOU NOT GOOD AT?
    cheating....they will find it out!!!!
    OWH~ watching a touching drama..
    i fell like i'm crying~

    15-ONE OF YOUR WISH LIST ITEM?
    hurm....dunno..16-WHERE YOU GREW UP?
    terengganu.....water heritage city...ahaha


    17-LAST THING YOU DID?
    assignment....owh...why i'm too lazy...
    wake up!!!!!


    18-WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
    fo casual, i perefer shirts,jeans.....
    simple.....


    19-WHAT AREN'T YOU WEARING?
    shirts without sleeves.....short skitrt..

    20-PET?
    i have no pets....
    no time to take care of them....
    maybe one day....i'll have one...
    i love cats...(not bcoz of my name..hehe)


    21-COMPUTER?
    i love computer......
    to finish assgnment...
    playing games....
    surf in internet....
    facebook,blogging,u-tube=)


    22-LIFE?
    simple life...
    as a student,a daughter,a human..
    so far so good


    23-MISSING?
    my pens are always missing....
    dunno why~
    have to buy the new one...

    24-WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?
    i felt hungry and wanna eat..i already ate banana this morning..

    25-CAR?
    i want to have a pink-purple colour one....


    26-KITCHEN?
    love to cook.....but i'm still learning...
    maybe it will be my fren in the future....
    a good attraction to husband...huhu


    27-FEVERET COLOR?
    pink,purple...light blue....
    lovely

    28-LAST TIME YOU LAUGH?
    just now....


    29-LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
    hahahahha,last week..my younger bro cut my long hair..
    i just asked him to just cut a little..haih,i love my hair :p

    30-LOVE?
    love allah is everything......
    love my mum.dad,family....
    love my friends,teachers....
    mmmuuuuuahhhhh!!!



    owh...great....finish already......i just wanna tag 3 of my friends :-






    2 comments:

    ariph™ said...

    pembuli! haha

    Hairil Rizal said...

    Jaa...tak perasan la ada post ni. I guess I've missed this one.


    Interesting tag..nnti Warlord buat ok!

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...