nuffnang

    Wednesday, January 5, 2011

    less talking,less eating,less wasting,more working,more serious :D

    today is the first day class for this semester...it's awesome to met all my classmates after a long holiday yet i don't like this feeling...i have to wake up early,read books and do revisions...as usual we will get our last semester exam paper...i hate this part..really3!!!

    i do study but it still not enough...i'm working on my individual investigation,unit 6 biology as i haven't decide my final title yet...3 of my previous title was rejected due to some problem as it require something advanced and different,not a common one!!haish,i'm getting tired but i have to do research again,again and again..

    thank God as i don't have to retake the IELTS exam,alhamdulillah..if not,it will be a burdensome for me as i have to prepare for my coming trial exam this 28 february and final exam on 26may,yeah it's the teacher's day actually and just around the corner :D lots of thing to revise and cover start from the first semester..oh my questions and exam paper,please be kind!!! i will study hard to achieve all A's and i know that i can do it..

    for this new year,new semester i just wanna change myself..less talking,less eating,less wasting,more working,more serious :D pray for me okey..i'm so sorry because after this i'm going to be more passive in blogging as i can't update my blog everyday and blogwalking to your blog anymore,but i promise if i have any free time i will...

    my followers are increasing day by day,thanks a lot for supporting me..i dream to be a famous blogger one day...hahahahhahaha..maybe it's just a dream,never mind because i got to go now..my vector's tutorial are waiting for me..i always motivate myself and will think about this song when i feel that i wanna give up..

    Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh
    Kau hampir boleh melakukan
    Jika kau fikirkan ragu-ragu
    Usahamu tidak menentu

    Jika kau fikirkan kekalahan
    Kau hampiri kegagalan
    Jika kau fikirkan kemenangan
    Kau hampiri kejayaan

    Engkaulah apa kau fikirkan
    Terkandung dalam pemikiran
    Kau fikir boleh melakukan
    Fikirkan boleh

    Percaya apa kau lakukan
    Tabah apa kau usahakan
    Bertindak atas kemampuan
    Engkau boleh


    it's a patriotic song..i just love the lyrics besause it boost up my spirit XOXO

    4 comments:

    Awangku Johan said...

    folo ur blog.. mai singgah n folo blog saya

    Rin Saharina said...

    yeay.study,study and study! :)

    Hawa A Latip said...

    study hard and smart, dear! :D

    P/s : lagu 'kau boleh' tu memang sangat memberi aspirasi~

    sjaa64 said...

    thanks semua..pembakar semangat saya untuk a-level.....amin

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...